Sunday, December 28, 2014

AirAsia boss offers support to missing passengers families

The CEO of AirAsia says his company's prime concern is supporting the
families while rescuers search for the missing plane.

The aircraft disappeared with 162 people onboard. So far no wreckage
has been found.

AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes held a press conference and met with
families at the airport in Indonesia from where the plane departed.

Fernandes says he now has one major concern.

IN: "Our concern…"
OUT: "….them."
DUR: 12 seconds

CLIP 1: http://www.fsnradionews.com/feeds/1228airasia-Fernandes1.mp3

AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes says the search will continue to find the plane.

IN: "We are…"
OUT: "….happened."
DUR: 11 seconds

CLIP 2: http://www.fsnradionews.com/feeds/1228airasia-Fernandes2.mp3

AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes says his company will work to support the
families of people onboard.

IN: "That's our…"
OUT: "….process."
DUR: 10 seconds

CLIP 3: http://www.fsnradionews.com/feeds/1228airasia-Fernandes3.mp3