Investigations are continuing into the most deadly mass shooting in modern Swedish history.
A gunman opened fire at an education centre in the city of Orebro in central Sweden at lunchtime on Tuesday.
The perpetrator was among 11 people who died. A further six were injured, two remain in intensive care.
Police have said they are still working to establish a motive for the attack, and the gunman was not previously known to authorities.
Investigative reporter Per Hermanrud says Sweden is in a state of shock.
In: "It took place…
Out: "…this automatic rifle."
Dur: 0:36
http://www.fsnradionews.com/feeds/0205-SwedenWedUpdate.mp3